lunes, 17 de diciembre de 2012

Go military


I've always been very fan of military clothes so this season I couldn't be more happier with so many things available in the stores following this style! :) . In the look of today I've chosen my camouflage pants (that I'm so in love with them! ♥ and that I've already shown you in this other outfit) and I've combined them with my new military green parka, a camel sweater that you've already seen in the blog (for ex. here), my brown super-comfy rubber-heeled boots and my new brown bag. I've completed the look with my new sunglasses thanks to Firmoo. You can see more details about them in my previous post and remember that you can get your first pair of prescription or non-prescription Firmoo glasses free following the easy steps I showed you in the same post here. Hope you like the outfit and the pictures! and thank you so much for all your comments!! :)

La verdad es que siempre he sido muy fan de las prendas de estilo militar así que esta temporada no puedo estar más contenta con tantas cosas disponibles en las tiendas de este estilo! :) . En el look de hoy he escogido mis pantalones de camuflaje (que me tienen loquita! ♥ y que ya os enseñé en este otro outfit) y los he combinado con mi nueva parka verde militar, una sudadera en color camel que ya habéis visto alguna vez por el blog (por ej. aquí), mis super-cómodas botas marrones con tacón de goma y mi nuevo bolso marrón. Para completar el look mis nuevas gafas de sol gracias a Firmoo. Podéis ver más detalles de ellas en mi post anterior y recordad que podéis conseguir vuestro primer par de gafas graduadas o sin graduar de Firmoo gratis siguiendo los sencillos pasos que os enseñaba en el mismo post aquí. Espero que os guste el outfit y las fotos! y muchas gracias por todos vuestros comentarios!! :)





























Pants / Pantalones : Lefties (f/w 12-13)
T-shirt / Camiseta : Lefties (f/w 12-13)
Sweater / Sudadera : Bershka (s/s 11)
Boots / Botas : Vogue & LV (f/w 11-12)
Bag / Bolso : Mulaya (f/w 12-13)
Parka / Parka : Pull & Bear (outlet)
Earrings / Pendientes: Brigitte Bijou (f/w 11-12)
Rings / Anillos : Romwe (owl) (f/w 11-12) + Pimkie (old)
Bracelet / Pulsera : (gift from Thailand)
Watch / Reloj : Stradivairus (old)
Sunglasses / Gafas de sol : thanks to Firmoo




12 comentarios:

  1. I love the pants and those owl earrings, too cute!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ResponderEliminar
  2. you wear the military trend so effortlessly :)
    great post

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Love parka and camouflage pants! Good choice!

    Have a nice day!
    Barbara

    http://www.bbonton.it

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Cute pants and bag! Love all the little owls incorporated into your look too :) As a fellow ginger, I wanted to give you a big hello! It's fun finding other redheads in the blog world.

    Have a great day!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello fellow ginger! hehe ;) I'm happy that you liked my outfit! and thank you so much for your sweet comment! ;)

      Eliminar
  5. Wow, this post is amazing!
    Love your blog <3
    Love, Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. hey dear! i am between the 24 followers on Bloglovin :) Would really appreciate if you followed me on BLOGLOVIN too! Wish you Happy Holidays!

    ResponderEliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)