martes, 20 de noviembre de 2012

Camouflage


    Camouflage print and military clothes are without any doubt one of the trends of this f/w season. I've always been a big fan of military style but I've never made up my mind about wearing camouflage print... maybe because this print is very eye-catching or because I didn't saw me wearing it... But all this changed when I saw this beautiful camouflage pants! :) Their print is quite different from other camouflage prints because this one is very dark, which makes it more discrete and more military green, which I love! and I also find easier to wear with different clothes! For my first outfit with them I styled them with a military green t-shirt, black heels and bag and a camel leather-like jacket to give a touch of color to the outfit. What do you think about the result? Hope you like the outfit! I'm sorry the quality of the pictures is not as good as I would wish, but with this short days, we had to "fight" against the light! :P . Thank you so much for all your comments!

P.S. I know I've got comments to answer but I've been very busy and I promise today I'll answer them all! ;)

    El estampado de camuflaje y las prendas militares son sin ninguna duda una de las tendencias de esta temporada o/i. Siempre he sido muy fan del estilo miltar pero nunca me había decidido a llevar el estampado camuflaje... tal vez porque es un estampado bastante llamativo o porque no me acababa de ver con él... Pero todo esto cambió cuando vi estos preciosos pantalones! :) Su estampado es un poco diferente a otros prints de camuflaje porque éste es bastante oscuro, lo que lo hace más discreto y más verde militar, que me encanta! y que además es más combinable con distintas prendas! Para mi primer outfit con ellos decidí combinarlos con una camiseta verde militar, tacones y bolso negros y una chaqueta tipo cuero en color camel para darle un poco de color al outfit. ¿Qué os parece el resultado? Espero que os guste el outfit! Siento que la calidad de las fotos no sea tan buena como me hubiera gustado, pero con estos días tan cortos tuvimos que "luchar" contra la luz! jeje. Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios!!

P.D. Sé que tengo comentarios pendientes de responder, pero he estado muy liada, así que hoy los responderé! ;)































Pants / Pantalones : Lefties (f/w12)
T-shirt / Camiseta : Lefties (f/w12)
Heels / Tacones : Dadá (f/w11)
Bag / Bolso : Lefties (old)
Jacket / Cazadora : Stradivarius (f/w11)
Necklace / Collar : Ardene (s/s12)
Bracelets / Pulseras : gold & green (gift from Thailand) + golden and copper (local store at Tanger, Morocco)
Earrings / Pendientes : (gift)
Watch / Reloj : Stradivarius (old)
Coral lipstick / Barra de labrios coral : Yves Rocher nº22




4 comentarios:

  1. Great outfit. <3
    I love your bag and the details. :P

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Perfect combo! Love the accessories!

    Have anice day!
    Barbara

    http://www.bbonton.it

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I loved the pants! Lefties was one of my favourite shops when I was living in Porto.
    thank you for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment!
    kisses
    http://styleglaze.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Rocking the trousers. I like how you tucked the top in, and love the zip details at the bottom of the trousers.
    The Undercover Dress-Up Lover

    ResponderEliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)