sábado, 17 de septiembre de 2016

Palm trees & flamingos

DSC_0514_mod

    T-shirts with little drawings are always a good all-rounder to combine them in casual outfits. You just need a basic garnment to match them and you have a cool look :) . That's why when I saw this tee in the sales with these funny drawings I found it so wearable. Moreover, I loved its soft sea-green and salmon colors, so perfect for summer :D

    This time I matched it with my new black ripped shorts. You might find this unbelievable, but I've never had a pair of black shorts! hehe. The truth is, as I've already told you in this other post here, I've always tended to scape from black in summer because I think it makes you feel hotter (hangups :P) . To complete this outfit, some colorful accesories and my embroidered black sandals which add the chic touch. What do you think? Hope you like it and have a wonderful weekend! :) Kss


    Las camisetas con dibujos pequeños son siempre un buen comodín para combinar en outfits informales. Sólo necesitas una prenda básica y ya tienes un look molón :) . Por eso cuando vi esta camiseta en las rebajas con estos divertidos dibujos me pareció muy ponible. Además me encantan los colores aguamar y salmón que tiene, suaves y muy veraniegos :D 

    En esta ocasión la combiné con mis nuevos shorts negros desgastados. Aunque parezca mentira, nunca había tenido unos shorts negros! jeje. La verdad es que como ya os comentaba en este otro post aquí, suelo escapar de este color en verano porque me parece que da más calor (manías :P). Para completar el outfit, algunos accesorios coloridos y mis sandalias de abalorios en negro que le dan un toque chic. ¿Qué os parece? Espero que os guste y ¡feliz finde! :) Bss

DSC_0521_mod

DSC_0480_mod

DSC_0524_mod

DSC_0485_mod

DSC_0486_mod

DSC_0512_mod

DSC_0520_mod

DSC_0515_mod

DSC_0517_mod

DSC_0511_mod

DSC_0533_mod

DSC_0522_mod

DSC_0523_mod

DSC_0479_mod

DSC_0513_mod

DSC_0532_mod

DSC_0525_mod

DSC_0482_mod

DSC_0504_mod

DSC_0528_mod

T-shirt / Camiseta : H&M (s/s 16)
Shorts / Pantalones cortos : Primark (s/s 16)
Sandals / Sandalias : Gioseppos 
Bag / Bolso : Paco Martínez
Necklace / Collar : Primark (s/s 16)
Bracelets / Pulseras : Sfera
Earrings / Pendientes : Sfera (s/s 16)
Ring / Anillo : Sfera 
Watch / Reloj : Casio 

8 comentarios:

  1. Thank you so much sweetie!! It's great to read from you and I'm so happy that you like it! :) Have a wonderful day! Kss

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Such a cute outfit! Pretty!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Rachel!! :D You're alwasy so swwet! :) Big kisses!

      Eliminar
  3. I love when I see patterns with flamingos!! :) Perfect t-shirt! Congrats for your blog! Have a nice week!

    https://letrendycharm.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Diana!! I'm so happy that you like it! :) Have a wonderful day! Kss

      Eliminar
  4. That t-shirt is so cute! I really like the print, and I'm glad you onw at least one black shorts because black is always a good choice. It fits you perfectly :)
    New post: shoppingholic-dreamer.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. That t-shirt is so cute! I really like the print, and I'm glad you onw at least one black shorts because black is always a good choice. It fits you perfectly :)
    New post: shoppingholic-dreamer.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes, now that I got ones in black I really think so! hehe. Thank you so much for your comment, sweetie! Happy weekend! Kss

      Eliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)