lunes, 4 de julio de 2016

New begining...

DSC_1707_mod

    Good morning!! Start of a new week and I'm very happy because I've been through a long tough period at work during the last months and now I see the light in the end of the tunnel! :D Moreover also the summer intensive working days are starting so I hope I will have more time to dedicate to the blog and to other things that I've been puting off because of lacking of time :) And what a better start than with some details of the coming outfit? What do you think, do you whant to see more? See you tomorrow! ;) Kss

    ¡¡Buenos días!! Empieza una nueva semana y estoy muy contenta porque llevaba varios meses en una época muy dura de trabajo y parece que ahora por fin se ve la luz al final del túnel! :D . Además también empieza la jornada intensiva de verano, así que espero tener más tiempo para dedicar al blog y a otras cosillas que he ido dejando de lado por falta de tiempo :) Y qué mejor comienzo que con algunos detalles del próximo outfit? ¿Qué os parece, queréis ver más? ¡Hasta mañana! ;) Bss

DSC_1690_mod

3 comentarios:

  1. ¡Me encantan éstos zapatos!
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Muchas gracias Emma!! Me alegra que te gusten :) A mí también me encantaron nada más verlos! Además fueron una ganga de rebajas, jeje ;) Bss

      Eliminar
  2. Thank you so much Rachel!! They're my little treasure right now! hehe ;) Kss

    ResponderEliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)