lunes, 30 de mayo de 2016

Brownie

DSC_1491_mod

    Those of you who follow me from a long time may know how fan I am of school and girly style and I can't avoid going back to it from time to time in my outfits, hehe. That's why I couldn't resist adding a brown velvet ribbon to this delicate shirt with baby collar, which is also so girly. I styled it with my new brown high-waist pants that I got on the last sales (which have a soft velvet-like touch that I love! :P) and chocolate accessories. The girly coat, which has always been one of my favorites, and the slightly curly hair follow the same schoolish style and I also included some golden accessories to add a feminine chic touch a little more sophisticated. What do you think about the result? :D Hope you like it and have a great start of the week :) Kss.

    Aquell@s que me seguís desde hace bastante tiempo sabréis que me encanta el estilo colegial y aniñado y no puedo evitar volver a él de cuando en cuando en muchos de mis looks, jeje. Por ello no pude resisitirme a añadir un fino lazo de terciopelo marrón a esta delicada camisa con cuello bebé, que también es muy "girly". La combiné con mis nuevos pantalones marrones de cintura alta que compré en las últimas rebajas (y que tienen un tacto aterciopelado que me encanta! :P) y complementos en marrón chocolate. El abrigo de muñequita como yo lo llamo, que siempre ha sido uno de mis favoritos, y el pelo ligeramente onduado siguen la línea del estilo colegial y también añadí algunos accesorios en dorado para aportar un toque chic y femenino un poco más sofisticado. ¿Qué os parece el resultado? :D Espero que os guste y que tengáis un genial comienzo de semana :) Bss.

DSC_1478_mod

DSC_1485_mod

DSC_1489_mod

DSC_1481_mod

DSC_1493_mod

DSC_1476_mod

DSC_1487_mod

DSC_1469_mod

DSC_1462_mod

DSC_1475_mod

DSC_1473_mod

DSC_1465_mod

DSC_1492_mod

DSC_1497_mod

DSC_1484_mod

DSC_1472_mod

DSC_1470_mod

DSC_1474_mod

DSC_1464_mod

DSC_1488_mod

DSC_1499_mod

Shirt / Camisa : Lefties (old)
Pants / Pantalones : Bershka (f/w 15-16)
Bag / Bolso : Luxurissime (old)
Shoes / Zapatos : Refresh (old)
Coat / Abrigo : Pull & Bear (old)
Foulard : local store at Madrid / tienda local en Madrid
Earrings / Pendientes : Blanco (f/w 15-16)
Rings / Anillos : Blanco (f/w 15-16)
Watch / Reloj : Nixon

16 comentarios:

  1. Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Rumela!! I'm so happy that you liked this outfit, it's one of my favorites and the bag too ;) Have a wonderful day! Kss

      Eliminar
  2. Very comfy look! love the bag and your top!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Rachel!! It's so great that you like it! :D I think the shirt and bag, both with the velvet ribbon are the key pieces of this outfit ;) Have a happy day! Kss

      Eliminar
  3. Me encanta la camisa!
    Besitos
    http://lailusiondenina.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Muchísimas gracias Nina!! ¡No sabes cómo me alegro! :D Feliz día! Bss

      Eliminar
  4. Me gusta mucho el detalle de la lazada en la blusa ,chulísimo .El abrigo, una monada y le va cantidad al look .El bolsito muy molón je je .

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Me gusta mucho el detalle de la lazada en la blusa ,chulísimo .El abrigo, una monada y le va cantidad al look .El bolsito muy molón je je .

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Muchas gracias Carmen!! Me alegra que te gusten los detales ;). Bss

      Eliminar
  6. Lovely outfit! I adore your brown rose bag, it's so cute and get along with the blouse as well. You're so pretty with or without coat :)

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO NEW POST|

    |INSTAGRAM|

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Chelsea!! Me too, the bag it's been one of my favorites ;) Happy day! Kss

      Eliminar
  7. Your purse is so cute , we love how different it is and how well you styled it with that top! This whole outfit is a winner!

    ISA Professional

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Isa!! I'm so glad that you liked my outfit and I really appreciate your sweet words! :) Have a wonderful day! Kss

      Eliminar
  8. And I love your style. You always look so cute! Love the print on your shirt. This Eastern pattern is a good part of your outfit.

    with ♥ by Masha | BRIGHT QUIETNESS

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Masha!! I love this pattern too, hehe ;) and your sweet words make me so happy! :D Have a wonderful day! Kss

      Eliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)