viernes, 18 de marzo de 2016

Coming...

DSC_1066_mod

    Hello girls!! At least friday! It's been a hard week and I can't wait for the weekend to come :) Today I show you a small preview of the coming outfit with my new furry friend... do you want to see more? Enjoy the friday and see you tomorrow! ;) Kss

    ¡¡Hola chicas!! ¡Por fin viernes! Ha sido una semana dura y estoy deseando que llegue el finde :) Hoy os enseño un pequeño avance del próximo outfit con mi nuevo amigo peludo... ¿queréis ver más? Disfrutad del viernes y hasta mañana! ;) Bss

6 comentarios:

  1. Estaré pendiente para ver tu nuevo post!!! Mientras tanto puedes echarle un vistazo a mi nuevo post en http://noelstyleblogger.blogspot.con
    Un saludo guapa😘😘

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Muchas gracias Noel!! Pues ya puedes verlo! jeje :D Ahora mismo me paso ;) ¡Feliz finde! Bss

      Eliminar
  2. Love your furry friend! :)

    Have a great weekend! xx

    Vildana from :
    http://living-like-v.blogspot.ba/2016/03/spring-wish-list-part-1.html
    http://staliaisbae.blogspot.ba/2016/03/20-reasons-to-ship-stalia.html

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Vildana!! Now you can see all the pictures in the full outfit, hehe ;) Happy weeekend to you too! :)

      Eliminar
  3. Great post! You have a lovely blog! Let me know if you'd like us to follow eachother and keep in touch?
    AS-Agne & instagram

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Agnè!! I'm so happy that you liked my blog! :D I'm visiting yours right know and sure we'll keep in touch ;) Kss

      Eliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)