viernes, 11 de septiembre de 2015

New in: Mr. Boho sunnies

DSC_0801_mod

    At least friday and the weekend is here! Today I show you these beautiful sunnies that I found when I arrived home one day last week. I was the lucky winner of a contest hold by Jessie from Seams for a desire and Mr. Boho and this was the prize I got! Actually, I couldn't believe it when I was noticed! Aren't they really cute? :D I love their brown color in different shades and their vintage vibes :) Thank you so much Jessie an Mr. Boho for this amazing gift! :)

    Lots of kisses and have a nice weekend!


    ¡Por fin viernes y el finde ya está aquí! :D Hoy os enseño estas preciosas gafas de sol que me encontré al llegar a casa un día de la semana pasada. Fui la afortunada ganadora de un concurso que llevaron a cabo Jessie del blog Seams for a desire y Mr. Boho y ¡este era el premio! La verdad es que ¡no me lo podía creer cuando me lo anunciaron! ¿No son monísimas? :D Me encanta el color marrón en distintos tonos y el aire vintage que tienen :) ¡Muchísimas gracias a Jessie y Mr. Boho por este increíble regalo! :)

    ¡Besitos y buen finde!

DSC_0796_mod

DSC_0799_mod

DSC_0808_mod

DSC_0653_mod

DSC_0806_mod

DSC_0815_mod

Sunnies / Gafas de sol : Mr. Boho

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)