viernes, 9 de enero de 2015

Tidestore

Vestidos_4y5

( 1 - 2 )

    Hello all! Christmas are over and we're back to the routine, but good side is that the sales are here! hehe. I've picked up some new things that I'll show you soon but today I want to talk to you about Tidestore, an online store thata I've discovered recently. They have a wide selection clothes for different occasions, but I specially liked the dresses and the coats section. Moreover they're on sales with very interesting discounts! ;)

    Here I show you some of the dresses that I've liked...

    Hola a tod@s! Las Navidades ya se han terminado y toca volver a la rutina, pero la parte buena es que las rebajas ya están aquí! jeje. He comprado algunas cosillas que os enseñaré pronto, pero hoy quiero hablaros de Tidestore, una tienda online que he descubierto recientemente. Tienen una gran variedad de prendas para diferentes ocasiones, pero me gustaron sobre todo las secciones de vestidos y abrigos. Además como están de rebajas tienen interesantes descuentos! ;)

    Aquí os enseño algunos de los vestidos que me han gustado...

Vestido3

( 3 )

Vestidos_7y8

( 4 - 5 )

Vestidos_1y6

( 6 - 7 )

Vestido2

( 8 )

    I also liked this white blouse with little details and this original dress in black and light pink.

    También me gustaron esta camisa blanca con pequeños detalles y este original vestido en negro y rosa palo.

Camisa y vestido

( 9 - 10 )


    Finally, here are some of the coats I liked. Some of them are the same as some of the ones I told you about here, from another online store.

    Por último, os enseño algunos de los abrigos que me han gustado. Algunos son iguales que algunos de los que hablaba aquí, que había visto en otra tienda online.

Abrigos_1y2

( 11 - 12 )

Abrigos_5y7
( 13 - 14 )

Abrigos_3y6

( 15 - 16 )

Abrigos_4y8

( 17 - 18 )


     What do you think? I invite you to check out their website here and let me know which are your favorites! ;)

    ¿Qué os parece? Os inivito a que le echéis un ojo a su página web aquí y me contéis cuáles son vuestras prendas favoritas! ;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)