miércoles, 10 de septiembre de 2014

Big girl in a big world

DSC_0437_mod

    Hellooo!! I'm sorry I've been publising with a little less frequence lately since I'm very busy with work and other stuff. I just wanna thank you for beeing there and hope you'll be patient because things will turn to normal soon! ;) .Once said that, let's go with today's outfit! :)

    Another thing that I've fallen into this summer is into white and cream clothes! I specially love this dress because of its beautiful shape, the lace edging of the upper part and its cute back. I decided to match it with brown leather sandals, a summer bag in the same shades of the dress and some special jewelry complete this look. What do you think? Wearing this kind of clothes makes me feel like a little girl again, which I love once in a while, as Emilia felt in her song "Big world", hehe, do you remember it? Maybe you can refresh your minds
here! :)


    Holaaa!! Siento que últimamente no he podido publicar con tanta frecuencia, ya que ando bastante liada con el trabajo y otras historias. Sólo quería agradeceros que sigáis ahí y pediros un poquito de paciencia porque pronto las cosas volverán a la normalidad! ;) . Una vez dicho esto, vamos con el outfit de hoy!

    Otra cosa en la que he caído este verano en en las prendas en color blanco y crema! Me gusta especialmente este vestido por su bonita forma, el detalle del encaje en el borde de la parte superior y su preciosa espalda. Lo combiné con cangrejeras marrones de piel, un bolso de verano en los tonos del vestido y algunas piezas especiales de bisutería. ¿Qué os parece? Llevar este tipo de prendas me hace sentir como una niña de nuevo, lo cual me gusta de vez en cuando, como se sentía Emilia en su canción "Big world", jeje, ¿os acordáis de ella? Podéis refrescar la memoria aquí! :)

DSC_0407_mod

DSC_0422_mod

DSC_0420_mod

DSC_0414_mod

DSC_0427_mod

DSC_0413_mod

DSC_0450_mod

DSC_0417_mod

DSC_0425_mod

DSC_0426_mod

DSC_0428_mod

DSC_0409_mod

DSC_0424_mod

DSC_0433_mod

DSC_0415_mod

DSC_0435_mod

Dress / Vestido : H&M (s/s 14)
Leather sandals / Cangrejeras de piel : Primark (s/s 13)
Bag / Bolso : Suiteblanco (old)
Earrings / Pendientes : Pimkie (old)
Bracelet / Pulsera : Pimkie (old)
Ring / Anillo : Ardene (old)


1 comentario:

  1. Looking lovely girl. Thank you for your comment on my blog. I'm following you now on GFC. Please follow back.

    Louisa
    LA PASSION VOUTEE
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)