domingo, 25 de mayo de 2014

Snake & angora

DSC_0392_mod

    I've never been very fan of snake print but this pants make an exception. Its grey and black shades make the print more discreet and it's skninny shape fits so well that I couldn't help bringing them back home with me! hehe. I like to style them with black clothes such as a black tee and my new angora jacket that I love for its cropped and oversized shape, which is perfect to get the loose+tight contrast with skinny pants and which has a sooo lovely sweet touch :) . I also added some golden details to give a little bit of ligth to the look and ready to go! What do you think about the result?

    Have a nice day!

    Nunca he sido muy fan del estampado de serpiente pero estos pantalones son una excepción. Sus colores gris y negro hacen que el dibujo sea más discreto y su forma pitillo sienta tan bien que no he podido evitar traérmelos conmigo a casa! jeje. Me gusta combinarlos con prendas en negro como esta camiseta y mi nueva chaqueta de angora que me encanta por su forma corta y de tipo oversize que es perfecta para conseguir el constraste flojo+ajustado con pantalones pitillo y que además tiene un tacto taaaan suave! :) . Añadí algunos detalles en dorado para aportar un poco de luz al look y lista! ¿Qué os parece el resultado?

    ¡Que tengáis un buen día!

DSC_0395_mod

DSC_0396_mod

DSC_0401_mod

DSC_0379_mod

DSC_0375_mod

DSC_0394_mod

DSC_0381_mod

DSC_0380_mod

DSC_0400_mod

DSC_0384_mod

DSC_0378_mod

DSC_0349

DSC_0341_mod

DSC_0343_mod

DSC_0344

DSC_0383_mod

DSC_0388_mod

DSC_0342_mod

DSC_0353_mod

DSC_0382_mod

DSC_0374_mod

DSC_0399_mod

DSC_0355_mod

DSC_0391_mod

DSC_0386_mod

Pants / Pantalones : H&M (f/w 13-14)
T-shirt / Camiseta : Lefties (f/w 13-14)
Jacket / Chaqueta : Bershka (f/w 13-14)
Pumps / Salones : Dadá (old)
Bag / Bolso : Stradivarius (old)
Watch / Reloj : Casio
Necklace / Collar : Six (old)
Earrings / Pendientes : Six (f/w 13-14)
Earring / Anillo : gift


9 comentarios:

  1. Love the pants!
    Pretty look darling! <3
    Kisses from Austria! :*
    visit me soon on pearlinfashion.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. me encanta el pantalon tengo uno parecido en color claro y es bellisimo!
    saludos linda
    http://nadya-carol.blogspot.fr/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Respuestas
    1. Thank you dear!! It makes me really happy that you like my styling! :D

      Eliminar
  4. Oh my god, I think I just fell in love with your legs! Great blog!
    Followed + Check also my blog :)
    foiietreves.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)