martes, 24 de diciembre de 2013

Merry Christmas!



    Christmas has come! What are your plans for Christmas night? Ever year I go to my parent's village and I spend the time with my family singing Christmas songs with gitars and tambourines at the bars of the village from one to another and then we go have dinner at home. And what about you? Are you going to spend this night at home or do you have other plans? Anyway, I just wanted to wish you all Merry Christmas! I show you some Christmas pictures at my parent's home from one of my favorite moments, at night by the fireplace and I hope you enjoy this special night with the people you love :) .

                                                 MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

    ¡La Navidad ya está aquí! ¿Cuáles son vuestros planes para la Nochebuena? Yo cada año me voy al pueblo de mis padres y la paso allí con mi familia. Solemos ir de bar en bar cantando villancicos con guitarras y panderetas y luego cenamos en casa. Y vosotr@s, ¿pasaréis vuestra nochebuena en casa o tenéis otros planes? En cualquier caso, sólo quería desearos una Feliz Navidad a tod@s! Os dejo con unas fotos navideñas en casa de mis padres en uno de mis momentos preferidos, de noche junto a la chimenea y espero que paséis esta noche espcial en compañía de vuestros seres queridos :) .

                                                  ¡¡¡ FELIZ NAVIDAD !!!








2 comentarios:

  1. ¡Feliz Navidad! En Mode Nú ya ha llegado, una felicitación navideña muy divertida para todos vosotros. No te la pierdas. ¡TE ENCANTARÁ!
    Besos y Saludos.
    Mode Nú

    www.modenu-moma.blogspot.com.es

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Feliz Navidad guapísima!!
    http://gingercollage.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)