lunes, 19 de agosto de 2013

Red dress


    It's well known that red is one of the most eye-catching colors. I don't know but maybe that's why it's not very popular in my wardrobe and I always tend to use other colors. That's why when I saw this cute red dress at the end of the past January sales, I liked it and decided to risk a little bit with it! hehe. I loved it's feminine shape and its fabric and drape! I wore it for the first time to go out for a dinner with my boyfriend on a summer night. What do you think? Did I made a right choice? :)

    Es por todos sabido que el rojo es uno de los colores más atrayentes o llamativos. No sé por qué pero tal vez esa sea la razón por la que no es muy popular en mi armario y siempre acabo tendiendo a utilizar otros colores. Por ello cuando vi este bonito vestido al final de las pasadas rebajas de Enero, me gustó y decidí arriesgar un poquito con él! jeje. Me gustó su forma femenina y su tela y caída! Decidí estrenarlo para ir a cenar con mi novio en una noche de verano. ¿Qué os parece? ¿Creés que tomé una buena decisión? :)























Dress / Vestido : Zara (f/w 12-13)
Shoes / Zapatos : Xti (old)
Bag / Bolso : Blanco (old)
Earrings / Pendientes : gift
Bracelet / Pulsera : gift
Watch / Reloj : Stradivarius (old)
Ring / Anillo : local store at Córdoba




9 comentarios:

  1. Una monada de vestido y además te sienta muy bien :)

    Besitos Kela
    Hoy hay nuevo post no te lo pierdas!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice idea with drawings; )
    Nice dress!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Diseño precioso el diseño, el tejido y el color.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Estás realmente espectacular con ese vestido rojo.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. That's a very nice and well-fitting dress. I definitely like it, as well as the idea of drawing your face.

    ResponderEliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)