domingo, 23 de diciembre de 2012

F/W New Ins (II)


    Here it is the second part of my fall/winter new ins... I've shown you two of the in my latest outfit post here and you'll be seeing them all very soon... :) . What do you think about my adquisitions? I can't wait to read your opinions! ;)

    Aquí está la segunda parte de mis novedades de otoño/invierno... Dos de ellas ya las habéis visto en mi último outfit post aquí y el resto las veréis también muy pronto... :) . ¿Qué os parecen mis adquisiones? Estoy deseando leer vuestras opiniones! ;)











Denim shirt / Camisa vaquera : Lefties
Dress / Vestido : Bianca
Sneakers / Zapatillas : Primark
Foulard / Pañuelo : Primark
Pants / Pantalones : Mulaya
Bag / Bolso : Mulaya
Pullover / Jersey : Bershka
Pullover / Jersey : Bershka
Parka / Parka : Pull & Bear outlet



3 comentarios:

  1. What an awesome haul! I LOVE each and every one of these pieces =D I can't wait to see your outfit pictures!

    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Love everything! The dress is very elegant, perfect for Christmas time!

    Merry Xmas!
    Barbara

    http://www.bbonton.it

    ResponderEliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)