sábado, 5 de mayo de 2012

Back to cold


    These days we've been having quite low temperatures for this time of the year and also irregular and changing weather. The pictures from today's post are from one of the days when the sun was shining a bit, although there was cold outside. I chose a comfy outfit to go out for a walk in the city, with my beloved black skinny pants, my Oxford shoes and my new sea-green coat that I bought at sales a few months ago, but I haven't shown it here yet. I absolute love its color and this color it's being also a trend this season so I'm really happy with it! I decided to combine it with my new cup, that I've already shown to you here and my little black bag that got so in love at first sight and I was lucky that my sister gifted me with it in Christmas! I find it very original due to its shape as it reminds the camera bags. I also wanted to show you my new case for the tube ticket with a cat sewed on it! I find it so cute! :) What do you think about this outfit? I want to read your opinions! ;)

    Estos días estamos teniendo temperaturas bastante bajas para esta época del año y también un tiempo irregular y variable. Las fotos del post de hoyson de uno de los días en los que el sol brillaba un poco, aunque hacía frío en la calle. Escogí un look cómodo para dar un paseo por la ciudad, con mis adorados pitillos negros, mis zapatos Oxford y mi nuevo abrigo color aguamarina que compré en las rebajas hace unos meses pero que todavía no os lo había enseñado. La verdad es que me encanta este color y además este color también es tendencia esta temporada así que estoy encantada con él! Decidí combinarlo con mi nueva gorra que ya os enseñé aquí y mi nuevo pequeño bolso negro, que me encantó nada más verlo y que tuve la suerte de que me lo regaló mi hermana en Navidades! Me pareció muy original por su forma que recuerda a las bolsas de las cámaras de fotos. También quería enseñaros mi nueva funda para guardar el abono del metro con un gato cosido! Me pareció muy gracioso! :) ¿Qué os parece el look? Tengo ganas de leer vuestros comentarios! ;)

Coat / Abrigo : Stradivarius
Pants / Pantalones : Lefties
Oxford shoes / Zapatos Oxford : Ulanka
Cup / Gorra : Ardene
Bag / Bolso : Paco Martínez
Earrings / Pendientes : Six



































6 comentarios:

  1. Esperemos ir desterrando los abrigos. Que ganas de solete!

    Zepequeña.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Love your coat! Looks amazing on you!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    Evi xoxo

    http://thenotebookofafashionlover.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. the coat looks really wonderful, such a classic cut and the color is really nice, it reminds me of winter trees :) and love your purse and ankle boots too! also great matching your hat to your coat :) thanks for all your sweet comments too dear, i just don't have as much time these days to go to other blogs, but i really appreciate it!! <3

    hapatime.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thank you for your comment in my blog! I followed you via Bloglovin' and GFC and I'm waiting for you too!

    Evi xoxo

    http://thenotebookofafashionlover.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Great look!!! love your shoes!

    http://therubberdoll.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I just found your blog and I think it is amazing.I am following you now,under name Lilie Marlen,but I don't use any photos so I will be last one on your follower list.I will be honored if you come visit my blog and follow it if you like it Have a nice day
    FOLLOW ---> http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/

    LIKE---> https://www.facebook.com/lavieenrose.blog8

    ResponderEliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)