lunes, 19 de diciembre de 2016

Triangles



    Good morning!! Casual dresses are always key pieces that we shouldn't be short of in our wardrobes because they're basics to turn to on those days when you don't know what to wear. I found this one I got from Rosegal a few weeks ago, a very original one. The tricolor triangles print is so original and also evoques a vintage style together with the texture of the fabric and the detail of the brown buttons. I matched it with these horse earrings (I also have the matching ring, but I was away from home for the weekend and I forgot it :( , what a pity!), that I keep for this kind of looks, and my new blue velvet mini bag that I've also shown you in this other outfit here, remember it? I'm quite mad about it an I'm wearing it much more than I thought! :) To end up the outfit, my heeled mocassins and a girly hairdo. What do you think? Hope you like it and have a wonderful day! Kss

    ¡¡Buenos días!! Los vestidos informales son siempre prendas que no deben faltar en nuestro armario porque son básicos a los que recurrir en esos días en que no sabemos qué ponernos. Éste de Rosegal que me llegó hace unas semanas, me pareció muy original. El estampado tricolor con triángulos es muy original y al mismo tiempo tiene un aire vintage, junto con la textura de la tela y el detalle de los botones marrones. Lo combiné con estos pendientes de caballos (también tengo el anillo a juego, pero estaba fuera de casa ese finde y me lo olvidé :( , ¡una pena!), que conservo para este tipo de looks, y mi nuevo mini bolso de terciopelo azul que ya os enseñé en este otro outfit aquí, ¿os acordáis? La verdad es que me tiene loquita y me lo estoy poniendo bastante más de lo que pensaba! :) Para completar el outfit, mis mocasines de tacón y un peinado aniñado. ¿Qué os parece? Espero que os guste y que tengáis un día maravilloso! Bss











































Dress / Vestido : Rosegal (f/w 16-17) (here)
Bag / Bolso : Primark (f/w 16-17)
Shoes / Zapatos : Vogue & LV
Earrings / Pendientes : Six 
Ring / Anillo : Stradivarius
Watch / Reloj : Casio

2 comentarios:

  1. Precioso vestido y los complementos le quedan genial ,un look original y calentito .Estás guapísima .

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Gracias Carmen!! :) Siempre me alegras el día con tus comentarios :P jeje. Bss

      Eliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)