domingo, 11 de diciembre de 2016

Stripes on set



    Hellooo girls!! I've always had an eye on two-pieced sets, specially for summer, but I didn't find too much on the stores, or at least nothing that made me jump into that trend until I saw this one on Zaful online store. Navy blue is one of my favorite colors to wear and these stripes in different thickness are so chic! If you match these two on a two-pieced tricot set such as this one, with straight oversized cropped pants, I just love the result :) Moreover, the two pieces can also be matched separatedly with other clothes in different outfits, which makes them so versatile ;)

    For this first outfit, I worn them together with my new deep blue velvet mini bag, could it be cuter? :) , matching blue leather boots, my beloved grey coat and this maroon scarf matching the red stripes on the set and which adds a little contrast to the outfit. What do you think? Hope you like it and have a great sunday! :) Kss


    ¡¡Hola chicas!! Siempre había tenido ganas de un conjunto de dos piezas, sobre todo para el verano, pero no había encontrado ninguno que me decidiera a adentrarme en esta tendencia hasta que vi éste en la web de Zaful. El azul marino es uno de mis colores favoritos en cuanto a ropa y estas rayas en diferentes grosores me parecen muy chic! Si juntamos esto en un conjunto de punto de dos piezas como éste, con pantalones anchos de corte recto y pesqueros, ¡me encanta el resultado :) Además, estas dos piezas también se pueden combinar por separado con otras prendas, lo que las hace muy versátiles ;)

    Para este primer outfit, las combiné con mi nuevo mini bolso azul de terciopelo, ¿puede ser más mono? :) , botines azules de piel a juego, mi adorado abrigo gris y esta bufanda granate a juego con las rayas rojas del conjunto y que aporta algo de contraste al outfit. ¿Qué os parece? Espero que os guste y que paséis un buen domingo! :) Bss























































Sweater & pants / Jersey y pantalones : Zaful (f/w 16-17) (here)
Shirt / Camisa : Pimkie
Scarf / Bufanda : Pull & Bear (s/s 16)
Bag / Bolso : Primark (f/w 16-17)
Coat / Abrigo : Lefties
Boots / Botines : Dadá
Earrings / Pendientes : Primark (f/w 16-17)
Ring / Anillo : Six
Watch / Reloj : Dolce & Gabbana

4 comentarios:

  1. Looks great! Love the whole look!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Rachel!! Your words always make me so happy! :) Happy day! Kss

      Eliminar
  2. Precioso conjunto ,me encanta como lo combinas con la camisa blanca para romper la monotonía de las rayas y el bolsito y botines azul marino. Un louk espectacular .

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Muchas gracias Carmen!! Me alegra que te haya gustado este look diferente! ;) Un besazo!

      Eliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)