viernes, 26 de agosto de 2016

Black and green go better with cognac

DSC_0272_mod

    I don't know why but unconsciously I usually avoid wearing black clothes on summer. Maybe it's because were I'm from there are both grey and sunny days in summer: on grey summer days I preffer wearing brighter clothes to enliven the day inspite of the surrounding clouds and on sunny days black clothes are usually too hot.

    The thing is that I like black shirts on summer if they have a boho stye like this cute shirt and this is also perfect because it has a thin and fresh fabric :) I got it on the summer sales, the same as these cool army green asymmetric shorts (you know I love this colour for any time of the year, hehe) and I combined them with these flat roman sandals in the same boho style, to be fresh and comfy. I also added this cognac leather bag that I bought last year but hadn't shown you on an outfit post yet. I think the bag is the colorful touch that adds brightness and enlivens the look, what do you think? Of course, I couldn't miss some chic accessories! ;) . Hope you like the look and the pictures! :) Kss

    No sé por qué pero creo que inconscientemente suelo evitar llevar prendas negras en verano. Tal vez sea porque de donde vengo hay tanto días grises como días soleados en verano: los días grises prefiero llevar prendas más claritas para animar el día a pesar de que las nubes acechan y los días soleados se suele pasar calor con prendas negras.

    El caso es que me gusta el negro en prendas veraniegas con un aire boho como esta bonita camiseta que además es perfecta porque tiene una tela delgada y fresquita :) La cogí en las rebajas de verano, al igual que estos chulísimos pantalones cortos asimétricos en verde militar (ya sabéis que me encanta este color en cualquier época del año, jeje) y los combiné con estas sandalias planas marrones y romanas, siguiendo el mismo estilo boho, para ir cómoda y fresquita. También añadí este bolso de piel en color coñac que compré el año pasado pero todavía no os lo había enseñado combinado en un outfit. Creo que el toque de color del bolso añade un poco de luz al look y lo anima, ¿no os parece? Y por supuesto ¡no podían faltar algunos accesorios chic! ;) . ¡Espero que os guste el look y las fotos! :) Besitos!

DSC_0273_mod

DSC_0262_mod

DSC_0260_mod

DSC_0268_mod

DSC_0278_mod

DSC_0290_mod

DSC_0276_mod

DSC_0252_mod

DSC_0256_mod

DSC_0298_mod

DSC_0299_mod

DSC_0285_mod

DSC_0271_mod

DSC_0250_mod

DSC_0300_mod

DSC_0281_mod

DSC_0296_mod

DSC_0280_mod

Shirt / Camiseta : Lefties (s/s 16)
Shorts / Pantalones cortos : Stradivarius (s/s 16)
Sandals / Sandalias : Mohino
Bag / Bolso : Pia Sassi
Earrings and bracelet / Pendientes y pulsera : Sfera (s/s 16)
Watch / Reloj : Casio
Sunnies / Gafas de sol : Mr. Boho

8 comentarios:

  1. love your bracelett ! It's so cuteee

    Mind to followback my new blog ?
    Thanks xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Francisca!! I also got the bracelet on the sales and I'm so in love with it too :) You can see more of my new ins here ;) Happy day! Kss

      Eliminar
  2. Such a cute outfit!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Rachel!! I really appreciate your words :) Kss

      Eliminar
  3. The outfits combination looks so cute! :)

    With Love, Eiren.
    http://pastelavenue.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Eiren!! I'm so happy that you like it! :D Have a wonderful day!! Kss

      Eliminar
  4. Me gusta la combinación de colores y el toque de animación que aporta el color del bolso .La camisa ,una monada .

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Gracias Carmen!! La verdad es que las tres prendas son especiales: camisa, pantalones y bolso, no sé cuál me gusta más jeje :) Bss

      Eliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)