lunes, 9 de noviembre de 2015

How I FALL into the new season

WP_20151107_14_39_28_Pro_mod

    Hellooo!! As you might have seen on my Instagram (@yocivi), two weeks ago I went on a short trip with my boyfriend and two friends to Morocco. There was still summer weather there, but when we came back to Spain we found ourselves in real autumn weather. That's when I realized it was time to do the typical "seasonal wardrobe change", hehe. I think that when autumn comes, there are some things that we like to do or that we unconsciously do to FALL into the new season. Here are the 10 ones in my case.

1. Thinking about squeezing my wardrobe mixing clothes from different seasons trying to get different an unexpected outfits.

2. Start wearing more brown and land colors.

3. Try and buy new teas and infusions with different flavours. I love to accompany my sofa afternoons and nights at home with a hot cup of tea! :)

4. Switching my nailpolish from coral and light colors to magenta, red and darker shades.

5. Search for new stuff for home which make me feel cozier and warmer when it's cold outside, such as new cushions, photo frames and new paintings with cool pictures and positive messages, beautiful decoration objects, new can boxes (I've already told you that I love them here! :P), fragrant candels...

6. Light an incense stick.

7. Cook chocolate sweets such as muffins or a chocolate sponge cake.

8. Thinking about new DIYs ideas I can do.

9. Stop to think about how I want to organize my time and set a routine to priorize the important things and achieve a healthy and happy way of life.

10. Thinking about a possible change of look, such as a new haircut. If you're thinking about changing your hair color, you can try this hair dye advisor page from "Madison Reed", a hair color company that has re-engineered permanent color to give women everywhere a healthier, high performance option at home. They also have shampoo and conditioner as well as a few styling products as well. I have to say that I've never dyed my hair and I'm not thinking about it, but I find this application interesting if you're thinking about it or just to enjoy some time doing their test ;) .

And you, how you FALL into the new season? :)



    ¡¡Holaaa!! Como tal vez habréis visto en mi Instagram (@yocivi), hace dos semanas hice una pequeña escapada con mi novio y un par de amigos a Marruecos. Allí todavía hacía tiempo de verano, pero cuando volvimos a España nos encontratmos ya en pleno tiempo otoñal. En ese momento me di cuenta de que tocaba hacer el típico "cambio de armario estacional", jeje. Creo que cuando llega el otoño, hay algunas cosas que nos gusta hacer o que inconscientemente hacemos para adentrarnos en la nueva temporada. Aquí os dejo con las 10 que hago yo en mi caso:

1. Pensar en exprimir mi armario para mezclar prendas de diferentes temporadas y conseguir looks inesperados y diferentes.

2. Empezar a llevar más prendas marrones y en tonos tierra.

3. Probar y comprar nuevos tés e infusiones con diferentes sabores. ¡Me encanta acompañar mis tardes y noches de sofá con una buena taza caliente de té! :)

4. Cambiar los esmaltes de uñas en tonos coral y colores claritos por magenta, rojos y tonos más oscuros.

5. Buscar nuevos complementos para casa que me hagan sentir más cómoda y agusto en casa cuando hace frío fuera, como nuevos cojines, marcos y nuevos cuadros con bonitos dibujos y mensajes positivos, objetos de decoración bonitos, cajas de lata (ya os había comentado aquí que ¡me encantan! jejjeje :P), velas aromatizadas...

6. Encender una barrita de incienso.

7. Cocinar dulces de chocolate, como magdalenas o bizcocho de chocolate casero.

8. Pensar en nuevas ideas de DIYs para hacer en casa.

9. Pararse a pensar en cómo organizar mi tiempo y establecer una rutina para priorizar las tareas importantes y conseguir un estilo de vida saludable y feliz.

10. Pensar en posibles cambios de look, como un nuevo corte de pelo. Si estáis pensando en cambiar vuestro color de pelo, podéis probar la página del asistente de coloración de pelo de "Madison Reed", una empresa de tintes de pelo que ha reinventado la coloración capilar para proporcionar a las mujeres de cualquier parte del mundo un pelo más saludable y una coloración de alta duración en casa. También tienen champú y acondicionador, así como otros productos de belleza. Tengo que decir que nunca me he teñido el pelo y tampoco estoy pensando en ello, pero la aplicación me pareció interesante si estáis pensando en ello o si simplemente queréis entreteneros un ratillo haciendo su test ;) . 

Y vosotras, ¿cómo os adentráis en la nueva temporada? :)

4 comentarios:

  1. Yo tambien hago cuatro cositas de las que tu mencionas, las nº 2,.3,5 Y 7 .Pienso copiarte la nº 1 ,je,je .

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Such a beautifully written post and some original ideas there! I love to try new teas too, Pukka is one brand I always seem to reach for. Number nine on your list is lovely, I find with shorter days it’s hard to get things done but this made me smile :-) In winter I love to cuddle up with soft lighting and enjoy a good book! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Helen!! Your words are so sweet and I'm so glad to make you smile :D Hope you have a nice day and I send you a big kiss to you!! :)

      Eliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)