miércoles, 1 de abril de 2015

New in - Botticelli watch

DSC_2542_mod

    The other day while publishing the previous outfit (here) post I realized I hadn't shown you a special new in that I bought recently: this beautiful carey watch from Boticelli that I got about 70% off through Groupon. I've been wanting a carey watch for a long time and I specially loved this one because of its brown dial, as it's less flashy than the golden one that this kind of watches usually have, and also matches the carey strap. I also loved the details such as the gold cover and the little brilliants which make the difference in a discreet way ;)

    What do you think about my new watch? Do you like carey watches? Have a nice day and enjoy these holidays! :)


    El otro día mientras publicaba el anterior outfit post (aquí) me di cuenta de que no os había enseñado una adquisición especial que compré recientemente: este precioso reloj de carey de Boticelli que conseguí con un descuento de un 70% en Grupón. Llevaba tiempo con ganas de un reloj de carey y éste me encantó por su esfera en color marrón, ya que además de ser menos llamativa que la mayoría de este tipo de relojes que la suelen tener en dorado, hace juego con la correa de carey. También me gustaron los detalles como la cobertura en oro de la esfera y los pequeños brillantitos que marcan la diferencia con cierta discreción ;)

    ¿Qué os parece mi nuevo reloj? ¿Os gustan los relojes de carey? ¡Que paséis un buen día y disfrutad de estos festivos! :)

DSC_2534_mod

DSC_2539_mod

DSC_2540_mod

DSC_2545_mod

Watch / Reloj : Boticelli

10 comentarios:

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)