lunes, 23 de marzo de 2015

My wardrobe on Chicfy



Ginger Collage en Chicfy

    Good morning!! Today I have good news! I've decided to make some space in my wardrobe, so I've just set on sale a few things on Chicfy. You can check my online wardrobe here and also clicking on the first image above, which from now on will be placed on the righ side of the blog ;) . I'm sorry for the moment Chicfy doesn't deliver out of Spain, hope they can deliver to other countries soon.

    Have a nice day!! :)


    Buenos días!! Hoy tengo buenas noticias! He decidido hacer algo de hueco en mi armario, así que he puesto a la venta algunas cosillas en Chicfy. Podéis ver mi armario online aquí y también en la primera imagen de arriba, que de ahora en adelante estará situada en el panel derecho del blog ;) . Siento que de momento Chicfy sólo envía dentro de España: península y Baleares, pero espero que pronto puedan enviar al extranjero.

    ¡¡Que tengáis un buen día!! :)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)