viernes, 27 de febrero de 2015

Preview...

DSC_1812_corte

    Fridayyy!! First of all I wanted to say thank you for the good reception of the challenge I've organized with Pretalist :) I'm very impressed by your proposals! :D . I'll try to upload mine during this weekend and remember if you haven't participated yet, you can still join the contest here ;) . Now I leave you with a small preview of the next outfit... stay tunned to see more! ;)

    Viernesss!! En primer lugar quería daros las gracias por la buena acogida del reto que he organizado con Pretalist :) La verdad es que estoy impresionada por vuestras propuestas! :D . Intentaré subir la mía este finde y recordad que l@s que no os habéis unido todavía podéis hacerlo aquí ;) . Ahora os dejo con un pequeño avance del próximo outfit... estad atent@s para ver más! ;)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)