sábado, 4 de enero de 2014

New Year's Eve outfit


    I had pendant to show you the outfit I wore for the New Year's Eve party. I chose a simple bicolor dress in dark lavender and black. I combined it with a black clutch and black pumps. As the dress was quite simple I also added some jewelry to dress it up a little more but I chose simple jewelry to avoid overdecorating it. So these dark lavender earrings and necklace, matching the top part of the dress and a silver bracelet were my choice. As I did one year ago as you may remember from here, once again I also curled my hair a little bit! :) . I'm sorry that the quality of the pictures is not very good. What do you think about this look? Thank you so much for your comments!

    Tenía pendiente enseñaros el outfit que llevé la noche de fin de año. Escogí un vestido sencillo bicolor en lavanda oscuro y negro. Lo combiné con un bolso de mano negro y salones tamibén en negr. Como el vestido era bastante sencillo añadí algo de bisutería para vestirlo un poco más pero escogí bisutería sencilla para evitar recargarlo en exceso. Así que unos pendientes y collar en lavanda oscuro a juego con la parte superior del vestido y una pulsera plateada fueron mi elección. Como ya hice el año pasado y tal vez recordaréis de aquí, una vez más me ondulé el pelo un poco! :) . Siento que la cadlidad de las fotos no sea muy buena. ¿Qué os parece el look? Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios!




















Dress / Vestido : Zara (old)
Bag / Bolso : Paco Martínez (old)
Pumps / Salones : Dadá (old)
Earrings / Pendientes : La caja de Pandora (old)
Necklace / Collar : gift from Yves Rocher
Bracelet / Pulsera : Bijou Brigitte (old)
Watch / Reloj : Radiant




4 comentarios:

  1. Muy guapa!! un vestido muy chulo!! espero que te guste mi blog! pasate por el hay nuevo post desde central park:

    www.rednailsladies.blogspot.com

    comparte tambien mi pagina de facebook: red nails ladies y entras en el sorteo de cositas de Victoria's Secret muy cuquis!! mil besos preciosa!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Love the look! So chic! Kissses<3

    http://therubberdoll.com/

    http://instagram.com/therubberdollbypepa#

    ResponderEliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)