sábado, 21 de diciembre de 2013

Ring riiiiiing


    Today I show you a bit different outfit composed by comfy clothes: boyfriend jeans, a may I say vintage? red tartan shirt (as I have it since I was a girl!), a grey long woolen jacket and my beloved grey masculine coat. I also added a blue and brown foulard to enphasize the casual style of the outfit and an Swarovski necklace and heeled mocassins to give it a little preppy touch in contrast to avoid the full outfit look too baggy. However, I think it's clear that the eye-catching piece of this look is this original blue telephone bag that you may remember from this post ;) , a funny accessory that I specially love! Watch it in action in the video that I share with you at the end of this post! ;) (more on my Instagram @yocivi). What do you think about this look? Hope you like it and have a nice weekend! :D

    Hoy os enseño un outfit un poco diferente a base de prendas cómodas: boyfriend jeans, una camisa de cuadros roja que no sé si podría denominarse vintage? (pues la tengo desde que era niña!), una chaqueta gris larga de lana y mi adorado abrigo gris de corte masculino. Decidí añadir un foulard marrón y azul para enfatizar el estilo desenfadado del outfit y un collar de Swarovski y mocasines de tacón para aportar un toque algo más refinado en contraste, para evitar que el conjunto pareciera demasiado holgado. Sin embargo, creo que está claro que lo que más atrae la atención de este look es el original bolso azul en forma de teléfono, que recordaréis de este post ;) , un divertido accesorio que me encanta! Podéis verlo en acción en el vídeo que os enseño al final del post! ;) (más en mi Instagram @yocivi) ¿Qué os parece el look? ¡Espero que os guste y que paséis un buen finde! :D
























Jacket / Chaqueta : Bershka (old)
Jeans / Vaqueros : Bershka (old)
Shirt / Camisa : Zara kids (vintage)
Coat / Abrigo : Suiteblanco (f/w 12-13)
Foulard / Pañuelo : local store at Madrid (old)
Shoes / Zapatos : Vogue & LV (old)
Bag / Bolso : Salvador Bachiller (f/w 12-13)
Necklace / Collar : Svarowsky (thanks to Yves Rocher)
Earrings / Pendientes : Six (old)




1 comentario:

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)