sábado, 16 de noviembre de 2013

Smells like fall



    Camel and navy blue is one of my favorite color combinations for autumn, do you remember this other look from my beginings? :) . This time I combined in a more autumnal way this beautiful skirt that I've already shown you in this other look last summer. I chose blue panties and a camel sweater, jacket and bag and I also added a little of brown with these leather clogs and the brown and blue foulard. Old-golden jewelry complete this look, from which I would stand out this lovely necklace with a little squirrel with a hazelnut, isn't it cute? hehe. Hope you like the outfit and the pictures! :)

    Camel y azul marino es una de mis combinaciones preferidas para el otoño, ¿os acordáis de este otro look de mis inicios? :) . En esta ocasión combiné de una forma más otoñal esta bonita falda que ya os había enseñado en este otro look el verano pasado. Escogí unas medias azul marino y sudadera, cazadora y bolso en camel y añadí un poco de marrón con estos zuecos de cuero y el foulard azul y marrón. Para completar el look, bisutería en dorado envejecido de la que me gustaría destacar este gracioso collar con una ardilla y una avellana, no es una monada? jeje. Espero que os guste el look y las fotos! :)





















Skirt / Falda : Pimkie (old)
Sweater / Sudadera : Bershka (old)
Jacket / Cazadora : Stradivarius (old)
Bag / Bolso : Suiteblanco (old)
Shoes / Zapatos : Vogue & LV (old)
Panties / Panties : Ardene (f/w 12-13)
Foulard / Pañuelo : local store at Madrid
Earrings / Pendientes : Pimkie (old)
Necklace / Collar : Six (f/w 12-13)


5 comentarios:

  1. Love your vintage shoes!

    http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much!! Yes, they're really special to me too! ;)

      Eliminar
  2. ohh que bonita la falda con esos zapatos me han encantado, este look de hoy es ideal.
    bsss

    ResponderEliminar
  3. love the skirt! :*

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!!! http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.gr/2013/11/landing-no47-giveaway-win-new-look-zip.html

    ResponderEliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)