sábado, 12 de octubre de 2013

Want some watermelon?


Hello guys! I keep squeezing the last hot days of the "summer" and here it is one more casual and comfy look with little details that make it special such as the western print of the tee, this cute watermelon bag :) and this beautiful raffia striped slippers that I love! Do you like this look? I can't wait to read your opinions! ;)

    ¡Hola chic@s! Yo sigo aprovechando los últimos días calurosos de "verano" y aquí os dejo otro look informal y cómodo con pequeños detalles que lo hacen especial como el estampado "un poco del oeste" de la camiseta, este gracioso bolso con forma de sandía :) y estas preciosas zapatillas de rafia a rayas que me encantan! ¿Qué os parece el look? ¡Estoy deseando leer vuestras opiniones! ;)

























T-shirt / Camiseta : Lefties (f/w 12 -13)
Shorts / Pantalones cortos : Suiteblanco (old)
Slippers / Zapatillas : Stradivarius (s/s 13)
Bag / Bolso : Suiteblanco (s/s 13)
Earrings / Pendientes : Lefties (old)
Sunglasses / Gafas de sol : SXUC (here)




3 comentarios:

  1. Cute bag honey! :)
    xoxo
    Gosia
    visit me soon on http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.co.at/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you so much, Claudia!! That makes me so happy and I really appreciate it! ;)

    ♥ ★ ♥ GINGER COLLAGE ♥ ★ ♥

    ResponderEliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)