viernes, 16 de agosto de 2013

Trendenist


    Today I wanted to talk to you about a new online fashion network called Trendenist! Its objective is to spread the most inspiring looks to the eCommerce shops. Therefore each day they select 5 looks from the ones uploaded by bloggers and they search on online stores how to get the look! I found it a great idea because so many times you see looks you like but you don't know where to find them since some clothes are sold out, or from previous seasons or too expensive! I've already signed in and uploaded some of my latest outfits (you can see them here) and I'm very happy because they've selected one of them on their top 5! :) Do you want to know which one? Check out the Top 5 here and my outfit here! ;) I also encourage you to try it and let me know what you think about it :)

    Hoy quiero hablaros de una nueva comunidad fashionista online llamada Trendenist! Su objetivo es dar a conocer los looks más inspiradores a las tiendas de eCommerce. Para ello cada día seleccionan 5 looks de los subidos por las bloggers y buscan en tiendas online cómo conseguir cada look! Me parece una gran idea porque muchas veces ves looks que te gustan pero no sabes cómo conseguirlos porque algunas prendas están agotadas, o son de temporadas anteriores o muy caras! Yo ya me he registrado y he subido algunos de mis últimos outfits (podéis verlos aquí) y estoy muy contenta porque han escogido uno de ellos en su top 5! :) ¿Queréis saber cuál? ¡Echadle un vistazo al Top 5 aquí y a mi look aquí! ;) Además os animo a probarlo y a que me digáis qué os parece :)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)