jueves, 22 de agosto de 2013

Pizza-picnic!


    Today I'm leaving to spend the weekend at the Rototom Sunsplash!! :D , the biggest reggae festival in Europe which was originally hold at Italy but which is now hold in Spain from a few years ago! My boyfriend has been there several times, once in Italy and the others in Spain but for me it's the first time, altough now we're only staying the final weekend and he always spent the whole 10 days of festival, hehe. This year I couldn't miss it because Damian Marley will be singing on saturday and I'm a big fan of his music! :) I saw him singing with Nas in Lisbon a few years ago on the world tour they made due to his collaboration album "Distant relatives" and I can't wait to hear him live again! So as summer is the time of music festivals, today I show you a look I chose for a pizza-picinic in the weekend that is also perfect for a music festival! Hope you like it! Thank you so much for your comments! :)

    Hoy me voy a pasar el fin de semana en el Rototom Sunsplash!! :D , el festival de reggae más grande de Europa que originalmente se celebraba en Italia pero que desde hace unos años tiene lugar en España! Mi novio ya ha asistido varios años, una vez en Italia y el resto en España pero para mí es la primera vez, auqnue ahora sólo vamos el último finde y él siempre iba los 10 días completos que suele durar el festival, jeje. Este año no me lo podía perder porque actúa Damian Marley el sábado y soy muy fan de su música! :) Lo vi actuar con Nas en Lisboa hace unos años en la gira mundial que hicieron con motivo de su disco colaboración "Distant Relatives" y estoy deseando volver a verlo en directo de nuevo! Como el verano es la época de los festivales de música, hoy os enseño un look que escogí para un "pizza-picnic" un fin de semana pero que también es perfecto para un festival de música! ¡Espero que os guste! ¡Gracias por vuestros comentarios! :)




















T-shirt / Camiseta : Lefties (f/w 12-13)
Shorts / Pantalones cortos : Suiteblanco (old)
Bag / Bolso : Suiteblanco (s/s 12)
Sandals / Sandalias : Primark (old)
Bracelets / Pulseras : Suiteblanco (old)
Watch / Reloj : Stradivarius (old)
Earrings / Pendientes : gift
Sunglasses / Gafas de sol : SXUC (here)




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)