viernes, 22 de marzo de 2013

Wool & denim


    I love how simple clothes with some little details can make a special comfy and trendy outfit! I based this look in black jeggins combined with my denim shirt and my new blue and seagreen woolen pullover to give it a bit of light. I chose black for the other pieces: my new black moccasins that I love (I had been searching for the perfect ones for a long time and these ones with a short and comfy heel really are!), my new black coat with leather-like details in the shoulders and neck which make it really special, a black hat and a black compact little bag. These new stuff  I showed them to you in the previous new ins posts here and here. What do you think about this outfit? Thanks for your comments! I really love you to share your opinions! :)

    Me encanta como las prendas sencillas con pequeños detalles pueden hacer un look sencillo especial y de tendencia! Para este outfit me basé en mis jeggins negros combinados con mi camisa vaquera y mi nuevo jersey de lana azul y aguamar para aportar un poco de luminosidad. Escogí el negro para el resto de piezas del look: mis nuevos mocasione negros que me encantan (llevaba tiempo buscando unos así y estos con ese tacón tan cómodo son perfectos!), mi nuevo abrigo negro con detalles en polipiel en los hombors y el cuello que lo hacen realmente especial, un sombrero negro y un bolso compacto también en negro. Estas prendas nuevas os las enseñé en los últimos posts de new ins aquí y aquí. Qué os parece el outfit? Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios! Me encanta que compartáis vuestras opiniones! :)



























Pullover / Jersey : Pull & Bear (f/w 12-13)
Shirt / Camisa : Lefties (f/w 12-13)
Jeggins / Jeggins : Lefties (old)
Coat / Abrigo : Stradivarius (f/w 12-13)
Moccasins / Mocasines : Vogue & LV (f/w 12-13)
Bag / Bolso : Paco Martínez (old)
Hat / Gorro : Blanco Man (old)
Earrings / Pendientes : bougth at "El Rastro" , Madrid






9 comentarios:

  1. Me encanta el abrigo, y el bolso es una monada. muy buen look.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. No puedo con los jerseys y eso wue me gustan , no los uso
    Bss

    ResponderEliminar
  3. me han necantado el bolsito y el jersei! y el toque de ponerte una mascara es super super original! no conocia tub blog y me ha gustado! Espero que pases por el mio y si te gusta nos seguimos, como lo ves?

    http://www.trianatibal.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Excellent look! Black is always a good choice!

    Have a nice day!
    Barbara

    http://www.bbonton.it

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Thanks so much for joining my giveaway and good luck!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Article sites typically attract writers who want to reach a larger audience and gain exposure for their work, Does Using A VPN Against law whether it's for personal branding, professional recognition, or marketing purposes.

    ResponderEliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)