viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2012

In blue


    Somedays from time to time, we just want to be comfortable but without losing style, so today I show you one outfit I wore one day like that...  black skinny jeggins, a white t-shirt and my new blue flecked sweater which I love for is irregular color, its bright blue shade and its original loosen shape! I paired it with my new bright blue sneakers that I've already shown you in this other casual outfit and my little black bag with chains. Some special jewelry gives the cute touch to the look! Hope you like it! I leave you some funny pictures at the end of the post... hehe :)

    Algunos días de vez en cuando, sólo queremos ir cómodas pero sin perder el puntito estiloso, así que hoy os enseño un outfit que llevé uno de esos días... jeggins pitillos negros, una camiseta blanca y mi nueva sudadera azul jaspeada que me encanta por su color irregular, su tono de azulón y su original forma holgada! La combiné con mis nuevas zapatillas en azulón que ya os había enseñado en este otro outfit informal y mi bolsito negro con cadenas. Algunas piezas especiales de bisutería complementan el look aportando un toque especial y divertido! Espero que os guste! Os dejo unas fotos divertidas al final del post ... jeje :)
































Skinny jeggins / Jeggins pitillo : Lefties (a/w 11)
T-shirt / Camiseta : "Mary Read" band (a friend's band t-shirt)
Sweater / Sudadera : Bershka (s/s 12)
Socks / Calcetines : Suiteblanco (s/s 11)
Bag / Bolso : Stradivarius (old)
Sneakers / Zapatillas : All Star (s/s 12)
Watch / Reloj : Radiant (s/s 12)
Bracelets / Pulseras : Bijou Brigitte (chain bracelet) + vintage (charmed bracelet) (old)
Earrings / Pendientes : local store at Algarve, Portugal




10 comentarios:

  1. Great outfit, great pics! I love the sweater. :D

    Kiss

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much!! I love the sweater too, it's so comfy and warm! :)

      Eliminar
  2. Very cute way to be comfy! Love this laid back look :)

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Love this casual look! The bracelet is really cute, I have one like that!

    Have a nice WE!
    Barbara

    http://www.bbonton.it

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Un look genial, casual y cómodo!, me encantan las All stars !!
    Kisses.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. que chula es la sudadera, ese azul es precioso! tengo una de un tono muy muy similar pero la forma no tiene nada que ver jiji un beazo!!

    www.mavitrapos.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Sí, a mí es que la forma de esta me pareció muy original! :)

      Eliminar
  6. Hola guapisima!!
    Te he conocido por lo de KOH MAGAZINE, y aqui me ves... diciendote que tienes una seguidora mas!!! Y aunque no lo parezca en mi blog, yo generalmente visto asi tambien.. me encanta mucho, el color de las converse!! Preciosas!!
    Un besote enorme :*

    http://collageofstyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)