jueves, 15 de noviembre de 2012

Dream...


    I know the look of today may be a little fresh depending on the weather of where you live, but I took this pictures a few weeks ago with my new navy blue blazer with zippers (I love this little detail!) and soft bumpy touch and as I didn't find time to show it to you yet, I thought it was "now or never!" hehe. I like to combine it with light blue jeans and my beloved mint little rabbit t-shirt (that you've also seen here and here) and matching shoes and bag. What do you think about the result? Hope you like it! Thank you so much for all your comments! Soon more fall outfits...!! ;)

    Ya sé que el look de hoy puede ser un poco fresco dependiendo del clima en el que viváis, pero hicimos estas fotos hace unas semanas con mi nueva americana con cremalleras (¡me encanta este detalle!) y un acabado irregular al tacto pero suave y como todavía no había encontrado el momento de enseñároslas pensé "es ahora o nunca!" jeje. Me gusta combinarla con vaqueros azul claro y mi adorada camiseta verde menta de conejito (que ya visteis aquí y aquí) y zapatos y bolso a juego. ¿Qué os parece el resultado? ¡Espero que os guste! Muchas gracias por todos vuestros comentarios! Pronto más outfits otoñales... !! ;)























Jeans / Vaqueros : Lefties
T-shirt / Camiseta : Stradivarius
Blazer / Americana : Stradivarius
Shoes / Zapatos : Vogue & LV
Bag / Bolso : Bershka
Earrings / Pendientes : Six
Bracelets / Pulseras : Blanco




3 comentarios:

  1. Love that blazer! You have an amazing style! :)

    Wanna follow each other?
    mayasfashioncorner.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wow! Super cute t-shirt! I love it!

    Have a nice WE!
    Barbara

    http://www.bbonton.it

    ResponderEliminar
  3. me gusta mucho la blazer
    besos

    http://elarmariodelanena.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)