viernes, 19 de octubre de 2012

Sweet lace


    First outfit post with my lovely lace dress that I showed you here and I bought in the last sales! I had been looking for a skirt of this kind but I hadn't found the perfect one until I came through this beauty! :) I love its off-white color and the pointed borders with the soft lace details :) . I combined it with brown accessories, my little rabbit t-shirt that I've already shown you in this other outfit, and a basic asimetric sweater to get a casual look with that romantic air that I love! What do you think about this kind of lace skirts and mixing them with casual clothes?

P.S. Don't forget the 10% discount on Rebeca Sanver & To Be Shoes for just registering on their website introducting the promotional code: "GingerCollage" ;)

    Primer outfit post con mi preciosa falda de encaje que os enseñé aquí y que compré en las últimas rebajas! Llevaba tiempo buscando una falda de este tipo pero no había encontrado la perfecta hasta que esta preciosidad se cruzó en mi camino! :) Me encanta su color blanco roto y la caída con los bordes puntiagudos y los detalles de encaje :) . Decidí combinarla con accesorios en marrón, mi camiseta de conejito que ya os enseñé en este otro outfit y una sudadera básica y asimétrica para conseguir un look informal con ese aire romántico que me encanta! Qué os parecen este tipo de faldas de encaje y combinarlas con prendas más informales?

P.D. Os recuerdo que podéis disfrutar de un 10% de descuento en la web zapatos de Rebeca Sanver & To Be sólo por registraros en su web introduciendo el código promocional: "GingerCollage" ;)





















Skirt / Falda : Stradivarius (s/s 12)
T-shirt / Camiseta : Stradivarius (s/s 12)
Sweater / Sudadera : Bershka (s/s 12)
Bag / Bolso : Suite Blanco (s/s 12)
Sandals / Sandalias : H&M (s/s 12)
Earrings / Pendientes : Six (s/s 12)
Watch / Reloj : Stradivarius
Sunglasses / Gafas de sol : (local store in Algarve, Portugal)






14 comentarios:

  1. La gonna è davvero molto carina e romantica.

    Buon we!
    Barbara

    http://www.bbonton.it

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Me encanta la falda!!

    www.ccpetiterobenoire.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Me encantan este tipo de look! que guapa!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Lovely outfit! I've always thought of covering my face like that if I ever post outfit photos of myself online :)

    Lubna
    www.ellevox.blogspot.com
    www.ellevox.blogspot.com
    www.ellevox.blogspot.com
    www.ellevox.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. La verdad que me ha sorprendido ver tu blog, no me lo esperaba lo de la cara, me ha gustado mucho!!!

    Hoy en mi blog, a mal tiempo nuevos complementos
    http://eltrasterodecris.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. ya te sigo guapa! besos

    www.ccpetiterobenoire.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Me encanta el look aunque verte sin medias y con sandalias me da fresco ;) La sudadera este año nos va a dar mucho juego. La falda es preciosa.

    Lo primero que pillo *LPQP*

    Bss, Lau

    ResponderEliminar
  8. cute lace skirt!
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Love that lace skirt :D
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    OH! Don' forget to check my Anna Dello Russo at H&M GIVEAWAY :).

    ResponderEliminar
  10. that skirt is pretty, great shoes too xx

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Una falda preciosa!:)

    http://www.villarrazo.com/behindthestyling/

    ResponderEliminar
  12. you had a nice idea of combining this skirt with such a blouse, have a nice day

    www.carolinellle.com

    ResponderEliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)