martes, 8 de mayo de 2012

Sparkling Brown & Orange


    I hope this to be my last post before I start to wear a bit more spring clothes, since it seems that the temperatures are becoming a bit warmer... The pictures are from a friday a few weeks ago and this is the outfit I chose to go out for having dinner and hanging out. I decided to wear my new brown-chocolate pullover with golden threads and padded shoulders that I find in a Mango outlet as a real bargain! hehe. I chose to combine it with my chocolate pants (I really like its wooden buttons!) and golden jewelery matching the sparkles of the pullover. For me the perfect touch of this look is given by my new brown and orange bag that I bought on sales (another bargain! :) ) a few moths ago and that I hadn't shown you before. I totally in love with this bag due to its irregular shape (narrower in the front than from the back) and the bright orange line (which really tends a bit to neon against brown) that definately makes it different from all the other ones I have! Hope you like the outfit! I can't wait to read your comments! ;)

    Espero que esta sea mi última actualización antes de empezar a llevar ropa un poco más primaveral, ya que parece que las temperaturas empiezan a templarse un poco... Las fotos son de un viernes hace un par de semanas y este es el outfit que escogí para salir a cenar y a tomar algo. Decidí llevar mi nuevo jersey marrón chocolate con hilos dorados y hombreras que encontré en un outlet de Mango a modo de auténtica ganga! jeje. Lo combiné con mis pantalones color chocolate (me gustan mucho sus botones en madera!) y bisutería en dorado haciendo juego con los brillos del jersey. Para mí el toque perfecto de este look es mi nuevo bolso marrón y naranja que compré en las rebajas (otra ganga! :) ) hace unos meses pero que aún no os había enseñado. La verdad es que me encanta este bolso por su forma irregular (más estrecho en la parte frontal respecto a la parte trasera) y por la línea naranja brillante (que tiende un poco a neón junto al marrón) que definitivamente lo hace diferente de todos los demás que tengo! Espero que os guste el outfit! Estoy deseando leer vuestros comentarios! ;)

















Pullover / Jersey : Mango
Pants / Pantalones: Pull & Bear
Bag / Bolso : Zara
Shoes / Zapatos : Vogue & LV
Necklace / Colgante : Romwe
Ring with small orange stones / Anillo con pequeñas piedras naranjas : (gift / regalo)
Zig-zag ring / Anillo zig-zag : Stradivarius
Earrings / Pendientes : (gift / regalo)
Watch / Reloj : Stradivarius


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
LATEST NEWS / ÚLTIMA HORA :

    Moreover I wanted to let you know that they're having a 30% of discount on 4 selected brands (Laga, Sick watona, Divina Providencia y Rita Rembs) on Buylevard! but only until tomorrow 9 of May at 10:00 in the morning, so if you're interested in buying something, hurry up! ;)

    Además quería comentaros que tienen un 30% de descuento en un selección de 4 marcas (Laga, Sick watona, Divina Providencia y Rita Rembs) en Buylevard! pero sólo hasta mañana 9 de Mayo a las 10 de la mañana, así que si estáis interesad@s en comprar algo, daos prisa!! ;)


9 comentarios:

  1. lovely bag and necklace!
    such a cutie!!!

    JOIN MY GIVEAWAY HERE:
    http://www.fashionforlife1.blogspot.com/2012/04/motel-rocks-giveaway.html

    ResponderEliminar
  2. eyy nice blog!! im following you already!!

    keep in touch! ;)

    Love Celia

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Me encanta el look marron!!!

    Me alegro mucho de haber encontrado tu blog, me ha gustado mucho.
    Si te parece visita mi blog y si te gusta podemos seguirnos.
    Feliz semana preciosa!
    Un besue gigante.Muaaa…!
    Sue
    http://elmacostunidesue.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. me encanta tu look, estas monisima y todo genial combinadoo!
    me alegra conocer tu blog

    besitos :P

    ResponderEliminar
  5. It would be great to see you wear color. I have really almost always seen you in darker, neutral colors...

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I know, but we've been having quite bad weather here so I couldn't wear really spring clothes and colors! but I have new more outfit colorful posts comming so stay tunned and you'll see them! ;)

      Eliminar
  6. Such a stunning outfit, love sweater and bag.

    kisses from South Africa
    http://www.qhuleque.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. i absolutely love your bag.great blog!

    www.fabulously-pink.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)