viernes, 16 de diciembre de 2011

My FNAC Wishlist

Christmas is just around the next corner and it's time to prepare our wishlists for the Christmas presents! So today I show you my wishlist for the FNAC spanish bloggers contest! (I don't know if they're having other contests in another countries...). I hope you like my list! :)

Las navidades ya están a la vuelta de la esquina y es hora de escribir nuestras listas de deseos para los regalos de Navidad! Así que hoy os muestro mi lista de deseos para el concurso de bloggers españoles de la FNAC! (No sé si en otros países también tienen otros concursos...) Espero que os guste mi lista! :)

1) Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101G-1B103A Tablet 10,1" 3G + Teclado (649 €)

2) Tucano BFC1011 Funda de Neopreno 10" a 11,1" color morado (16,90 €)















3) Canon EOS 600D Cuerpo Cámara Réflex Digital (699 €)

4) Samsung Galaxy Y Pro B5510 (199 €)























5) Samsung HTD330 Home Cinema 5.1 USB (119,97 €)

6) Monster SOLO HD Rojo Auriculares Diseño (199 €)

7) Sony DPF-C1000 8" Marco Digital (109 €)

What do you think of my choices? For all the spanish bloggers who also want to participate, you can check the contest rules here! :)

Qué os han parecido mis propuestas? Para todos los bloggers españoles que también queráis participar, podéis ver las reglas del concurso aquí! :)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

MANGO PRIVATE SALES!!

By the way, as I guess that most of you know, at Mango they're having their "Mango Private Sales" until 24th of December. You'll have a 40% discount if you buy two or more products or 30% discount if you only buy one! You can get a discount ticket following this link! or if you prefer buying online, you can enter the following discount code: 6VIPES2011. You can use it for your Christmas presents! ;)

Por otra parte, como supongo que la mayoría de vosotros ya sabréis, en Mango están con sus "Ventas Privadas de Mango" hasta el 24 de Diciembre. Disfrutaréis de un 40% de descuento si compráis 2 o más productos o un 30% de descuento si compráis solo uno! Podéis obtener el ticket descuento en el siguiente enlace! o si preferís las compras online, podéis utilizar el siguiente código descuento: 6VIPES2011. Seguro que os viene bien para vuestras compras navideñas! ;)

4 comentarios:

  1. Wow, great wishlist my dear,
    Mine is much larger! :))

    http://therubberdoll.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Awesome! I will also include these on my wish list!

    Andy

    www.afterflats.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thank you so much for your comment, Andy! I write you here as you don't have a blog where I can write to you... and I hope to keep reading more comments from you! :) Thank you!!

    ResponderEliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)